Support the Center for Digital Research in the Humanities
The Center for Digital Research in the Humanities (CDRH) advances interdisciplinary, collaborative research, and offers forums, workshops and research fellowships for faculty and students in the area of digital scholarship. This is a life-changing experience for students and faculty alike, leading to new ways of thinking about the humanities. Through the CDRH, faculty and students create research sites and tools that push our understanding of history, literatures, languages, and culture.
As a Program of Excellence at UNL, the Center has received funding from the university, but private support has also been critical to its success. Please consider supporting the Center for Digital Research in the Humanities.
- CDRH is a joint program of the UNL Libraries and the College of Arts & Sciences
- In 2008, the CDRH published "Promotion & Tenure Criteria for Assessing Digital Research in the Humanities."
- CDRH joined centerNet, an international network of digital humanities centers, in 2007.
- CDRH was designated as a Center by the Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska in 2005.
- UNL has invested $3.9 million in Programs of Excellence funds for the Center from 2004-2015.
For news and updates about the CDRH and our digital projects:Follow @cdrh_unl
Certificate in Digital Humanities
Graduate Student Internships